We want to encourage cross-cutting and interdisciplinary discussions on the challenges of sustainable and socially responsible development (individual, group, organization, region, economy, world, etc.) in the network of socio-economic relations.
Conceptual, methodological, and research papers are welcome, as well as works in progress.
We welcome papers from various scientific disciplines that will be included in the following tracks:
- Sustainable tourism
- Sustainable or resilient business/organization
- Sustainable value chains/logistics
- Sustainable cities and societies
- Education for sustainable development/sustainability and sustainable HRM
- Circular/sustainable economy
- Indicators and metrics of sustainable and socially responsible performance
- Other related topics