Both submissions containing only abstracts or abstracts and full papers will be accepted.
We are pleased to announce that the following journals are collaborating with the conference:
WSB Journal of Business and Finance
Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI)
Journal of Organizational Change Management
International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management
Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Insights
Please be kindly informed that we do not guarantee the publication of papers submitted to the conference in the collaborating journals. Participants should submit the manuscript on their own in accordance with the guidelines of the respective journal, with the editors of the collaborating journals making every effort to ensure a smooth and timely review process.
Both submissions with abstracts and full papers will be accepted, but the author(s) should indicate in the submission form whether the paper should be withdrawn from publication in Conference Proceedings (if submitted for publication in collaborating with us or other journals).
When submitting an abstract/paper, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- The abstract should be no longer than 400 words in length.
- The abstract must cover purpose; methodology; findings; implications; originality and value.
- The name of the author(s) and affiliation address, e-mail (s), and a session track must be indicated at the top of the abstract.
- All abstracts and full papers are peer-reviewed, and abstracts/full papers (at the Authors’ discretion) will be published in Conference Proceedings online in pdf format.
- The full paper is limited to 9,000 words and should be written in the APA 7th edition reference standard. The paper should not be published elsewhere before the conference date.